Call us about discount rental rehabilitation equipment
for your temporary medical needs!
Used Medical Equipment in Minneapolis
Home Medical Supplies and Rehabilitation Equipment
For the highest quality discount rental medical supplies, Metro Medical has the Twin Cities’ best selection available. Our staff can answer any questions when selecting products for all of your medical needs. Our wide variety of manufacturers allow us to carry hundreds of new and used medical equipment and we are always willing and able to special order other products. We will also match all internet pricing (some exceptions apply). For the best discount rental medical supplies in Minneapolis, call Metro Medical today!
Metro Medical provides home medical supplies, discount rental rehabilitation equipment and discount rental medical supplies.
We provide services including sales, rentals, equipment servicing, and accepting used medical equipment.
Our product line is extensive and covers many categories of medical needs. We offer cheap rental scooters, rental lift chairs, rental wheelchairs, and more.
Some of our top brands include Evolution Walkers, Drive Medical, Invacare, Sunrise Medical, Pride Mobility, Golden Technology and more.
Browse our website’s online catalog to see our vast selection of medical products, equipment and discount rental rehabilitation equipment: www.metromedical.net.
Offering discount rental rehabilitation equipment & medical supplies!
What we offer:
• Daily Living Supplies include reach extenders, folding shopping carts, bed shampooers, expandable door hinges, shoe horns, dressing sticks, and footstools.
• Bathroom supplies include suction cup grab bars, adjustable tub bars, hand-held shower massagers, long-handed bath sponges, plastic bath seats, toilet seat cushions, toilet safety rails, male and female urinals, commodes, commode chairs and rental lift chairs.
• Bedroom supplies include steel bed rails, mattress protectors, under pads, foam pillows, hospital beds, bed wedges, and bed pads.
• Nursing supplies include stethoscopes, blood pressure kits, blood pressure monitors, exam gloves and self-taking home blood pressure kits.
• Canes and cane accessories include adjustable canes, folding aluminum canes, ice grips for canes, forearm crutches and regular crutches.
• Chair and lumbar accessories include chair cushions, coccyx cushions, lumbar cushions and ring cushions.
• Diabetic supplies include slippers, stockings, roll-on body fixative, inverted toe seams, support wear (men’s and women’s) and support socks.
• Dressing supplies include elastic bandages, sponges and abdominal pads.
• Oral care items include disposable toothbrushes, mouth moisturizers and glycerin swab sticks.
• Orthopedic support items include maternity supports, back/rib supports, cervical collars, wrist supports and hernia belts.
• Personal and incontinence care items include peroxide, body lotions, body baths, rinse-free shampoos and conditioners, douches and enemas, washcloths, incontinence pants, men’s and women’s briefs, adult diapers and sleep overs.
• Miscellaneous products include pill organizers, room deodorizers, and walker accessories like walker glides, walker balls, beverage holders, walker trays and walker baskets.
Large items include lift chairs from Pride, Medlift and Golden. Bright light therapy, ramps, scooters, walkers and wheelchairs are also available. Many of these items can also be rented. Make sure to call and ask for more information about rental equipment.
With over 125 years of experience, Metro Medical is here for you.
Medical supplies make living at home more convenient for those looking for short and long term options. Our rental wheelchairs and cheap rental scooters can help those looking for temporary help after surgery or accidents, but all of our items can also be purchased for long term situations. Many of the items sold come in multiple brands and with specific options to make sure you have a wide selection and products that fit right with your lifestyle.
Locally owned and operated, Metro Medical has two locations serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area, as well as Mankato. We can also provide delivery and shipment throughout Minnesota. Our staff is happy to help you choose the right products for your individual needs. We are always available to answer questions and locate products, in store as well as special order anything we don’t currently have in stock.
All prices are subject to change. You will be contacted if your product cannot ship at price shown. The wheelchairs/seating products offered are intended for convenience or recreational use from our online store. Please see your healthcare provider for consultation if you require wheelchair/seating products for rehabilitation or are fully dependent on them for mobility. Call our office today to schedule an appointment with our professional ATP staff.
Products & Services
Discount Rental Medical Supplies, Discount Rental Rehabilitation Equipment, Rental Lift Chairs, Cheap Rental Scooters, Rental Wheelchairs, Used Rehabilitation Equipment, Aids for daily living, special orders available for items not in stock
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday